Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I WANT SNOW!!!!!

I know I am acting a little selfish....but it is Christmas and we live in Minnesota. Christmas without snow is just........wrong!!!


I can only remember one other year where we did not have snow on the ground come this time of year. It was many years ago, I think I may have been 8 or 9 years old. We used to spend Christmas at my great aunt and uncle's, but there were never any other kids around so I spent most of the time inside anyways. But it just doesn't feel right.




In case anyone was interested, the Frog and Toad production was absolutely wonderful. The boys had a great time. So good in fact, that the plastic swords they normally use to rescue the pricesses have now become their canes as they do a little soft-shoe number for us.

Adorable!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home