Sunday, November 28, 2004

The Old Man has arrived.

We woke up yesterday to our first snow of the season. It was nothing substantial, maybe 2 inches, but it has now dashed my hope that winter would be forgotten this year. I enjoy parts of winter, like shoveling the driveway and playing in the snow. It's the parts I don't like that seem to outweigh the things I enjoy, such as below zero temperatures and....well, what can really be worse that that. I have never enjoyed dressing bulky or in layers.

I did enoy watching my little guys outside playing in the little snow that we did have. They walked around the back of the house and climbed up the deck and layed down and made some snow angels for us to look at. They were so excited, it was adorable.

Warning!!Warning!!! Topic change!!!

I have two heroes living in my household. On a regular basis, they work together to save the princess (their mother). At this rate, I am sure she is going to buy them both cars when they are 8. They love to come running in the room, swords drawn, to begin the defense of this beauty. As they completed their adventure yesterday, my wife than "knighted" each of them and gave them each the title of "Sir". My eldest then removed his helmet and performed a very impressive bow. There is no shortage of drama in this house.


1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, W-T!

I've tried to comment many times on recent posts, but blogspot has acted up each time.

I enjoy reading you. I'm glad everything is going so well with you. :)

Diana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home