Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Time for some changes to be made....

I went in yesterday morning to take my placement tests. We decided that it was time I went back to school to get some additional schooling to help move me along in my career. It was a little uncomfortable as I was pretty sure that I was the only one old enough to have voted in a Presidential Election more than once. Once the testing started, I noticed that people were finishing up rather quickly, which made me even more nervous. I was one of the last ones to complete my testing and now it was time to sit down with a counselor to figure out where I should start. Seeing as how it has been about 12 years since the last time I sat in on a college-level course, I was prety sure that we would be starting with some of the basics.

HA - I fooled em all. Somehow, without any additional education, my English and Math skills have improved over the years. WhooHoo for me :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home